Client reviews can be a great marking tool to build trust, boost your reputation and build your brand. Post reviews to social media and show potential clients how loved your services are.
To protect you from dishonest reviews, clients will only have the opportunity to leave a review after they've had an appointment with you.
They can leave a review one of three ways:
- By clicking a link the in the review email. After each appointment, clients receive an email inviting them to leave a review. They can leave you a star rating and a written review.
- By opening their appointment in their “My Appointments” tab. Just select the appointment in the list, select a star rating, and click “write a review.”
- By clicking the text message link. This only applies to pro's who use our ExpressPay payments. Same process as above.
Details to remember:
- Clients can only leave one review per professional. Each time a client leaves a new review, it will replace the previous one.
- Clients can NOT delete a review, but they can edit an existing one.
- Clients can either leave a star rating only, or include a review as well.