Client reviews can be a great marking tool to help you boost your reputation and build your brand. Post your reviews to social media and show potential clients how loved your services are.
To protect you from dishonest reviews, clients will only have the opportunity to leave a review after they've had an appointment with you.
They can leave a review one of three ways:
- By clicking a link the in the review email. After each appointment, you clients will receive an email prompting them to leave a review. After the click the link in the email, they can leave you a star rating and a written review.
- By clicking on their appointment in their “My Appointments” tab. All they have to do is select the appointment in the list, select a star rating, and click “write a review.”
- By clicking the “tip link” via text message. This option only applies to professionals who use “ExpressPay.” If your client has a card on file, after their appointment, they will receive a text message prompting them to leave a tip and a review. Once they click the link, they will be able to leave a start rating and a written review.
Some details to remember:
- Clients can only leave one review per professional. Each time a client leaves a new review, it will replace the previous one.
- Clients will only have 12 hours from the appointment end time to revise their review.
- Clients can leave a rating by clicking the stars, and have the option to also 'write a review' but once the stars are selected that is captured regardless of if they choose to also write a review.