A tip for your hard work!
- Once the appointment is over, select the appointment from your “scheduler” tab or your “daily view” and then select Checkout now.
- From here, you can either confirm or edit the details of the appointment and then head to the charge screen.
- If your client does not have a card on file, you can manually enter the card during checkout.
- When it comes time to check out and you can’t remember if your client has a card on file, You can easily identify an ExpressPay appointment because it will be marked with the Orange CC icon which means the client has a credit card on file to charge.
- If your client does not have a card on file, you will have to fill out their cc information during the checkout flow.
- When you’re ready to charge your client, select “Checkout Now” and hand them your device so they can sign and leave a tip.
- They’ll be emailed and texted a copy of their receipt. Their receipt will also include a reminder to leave you a review.
Have questions about ExpressPay? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org