StyleSeat offers a feature to automatically tip your professional via the credit card on your account after your appointment is completed. You can set it and forget it with a default tip amount that will be automatically charged 24 hours after your appointment ends or tip on the spot.
If you'd like to edit your default tip for a single appointment: After your appointment ends, you will receive a link to update your tip - click the link to either set a "custom tip" or request "no tip" at all. If you don't specify the tip amount or decline it from the link, your default tip setup in your account WILL BE applied - default tips set to zero percent will never charge a tip.
Tip at Checkout
- When checking out your appointment, your professional will pass you the device with your appointment details
- Select the amount you wish to tip and sign the screen
- Tap "Approve" to complete the checkout and pay your stylist
Change/Edit Your Default Tip
- Go to "My Account" > "Default Tip"
- Choose one of the preset percentages or tap "Other" to enter a custom amount
- Tap "Save" to finalize changes