StyleSeat is a platform for independent beauty professionals to get organized, get booked and get paid. All for $35 a month.
Sign up as a professional for a 30-day free trial by following this link:
Time is money and professionals who use StyleSeat save up to ten hours a week!
For $35 a month, you’ll have full access to all our scheduling, client management, and marketing tools; with all that time you’ll be saving you can book more appointments or finally take a vacation ; )
Not sure if StyleSeat’s right for you? Here are just some of the ways our tools will save you time and make you more money:
- Your service menu is online. Clients can browse services, get pricing information, and book their own appointments 24/7. No phone calls, texts, or DMs. You get notified once the appointment is booked and all you have to do is show up and work your magic. And, allowing clients to book after hours means you never miss the opportunity for a booking.
- Get paid when clients don’t show up. The average stylist faces 1-2 no-shows a week. For some, that can add up to nearly $5,000 a year. With StyleSeat, you can set up a no-show late cancellation policy and clients will be required to enter a credit card when they book. You choose how strict your policy is and when clients don’t show up, you get paid for your time. You can even block these clients from booking with you again!
- Easily accept credit cards. Check out is quick and painless. Clients enter a credit card when they book and they tip + sign in the chair. You get a breakdown of your daily/monthly/yearly sales, deposits, and transactions — no need to manually keep track.
- Boost your reputation with reviews. Most clients these days won’t even consider booking with a stylist who doesn’t have an impressive list of positive reviews. StyleSeat makes it easy to get the reviews you need to build your brand. After each appointment, we automatically send your clients a receipt that includes a link to leave a review. You can highlight your best review at the top of your page and turn happy clients into loyal customers by responding to the reviews and sharing them on social media.
- Build a loyal clientele. Use the client notes tool to keep track of important details and booking history to personalize each appointment. Send custom email marketing campaigns to get more bookings, share specials, give expert advice, and encourage clients to pre-book with the recurring appointments tool.