In order to be listed in our search directory and get your profile online, you'll need the following items:
1) A profile photo
-Open the StyleSeat app
-tap, "My Profile"
-Click on the red "+" icon within the profile photo circle.
-You have three options to import your photos:
- Take a photo
- Import your photo from your library
- Import your photo from Instagram
2) At least 4 gallery photos, the more photos the better!
- To upload gallery photos, you'll want to log in to your account on a computer (desktop or laptop).
- Go to My Profile/Manage Photos, and click on the grey boxes you see appear with, "click to upload a photo to your gallery".
3) A service menu and prices
- To add/edit services, just go to the "More" tab and tap on the "Services" button.
- Click on the plus sign icon to add new services. Click on the pencil icon to make edits to existing services.
4) Turn on Online booking
-Click on the "More" tab
-Click on "Front Desk"
-Click on availability
-Turn on your online booking
-Select your hours of operation by day of the week and time of day.
-Add or remove break time
-Don't forget to save your edits in the top right corner.
5) Contact and Location information
- Add contact information by going to the "More" tab and selecting, "Online Booking and Profile", then tap, "Business Info".
- Please Note: Only put your street address in the first address line, list any suite numbers etc... in the Address 2 field.
6) About Me
- Tell your client a bit about yourself!
- Tap the "More" tab and select, "Online Booking and Profile", then tap, "Personal Info".
- Tap, the "About Me" and tell your clients who you are, how you got there and about your specialties!
- Don't forget to click "Save" in the upper right-hand corner.
7) Reviews! Get your clients to leave reviews and ratings! The more reviews, the higher you will appear in the search directory results.
Our directory search works with a specific algorithm that takes various elements into account. Location of the client, the city they search for, and what keywords the client entered. You will come up first sometimes, but other profiles might be closer to the search criteria that the client entered. The more you promote your page, book appointment in your calendar, upload photos and get Facebook likes, photo, hearts and recommendations, the more chances you have of surfacing first in search!