You can cancel your appointments yourself via your account section on either our app or website. If you need to cancel your appointment and the appointment is in the next 24 hours, you'll need to reach out to your pro directly.
If your professional has a No-Show/Late Cancelation policy enabled, that means if you cancel without more than 24 hours advance notice, your professional will be able to charge the credit card you left on file with them. In order to prevent this, ensure that you cancel your appointment through StyleSeat with more than 24 hours notice.
Canceling an appointment via our website
- Log into your StyleSeat account at http://styleseat.com
- Mouse over your profile picture in the upper right of the screen
- Choose "My Appointments" from the drop-down
- Click on the appointment you want to cancel
- On the window that pops up, just click "Cancel" and confirm
Canceling an appointment via our app:
- Tap on the menu button in the top left corner of your screen
- Go to "My Appointments" and select an appointment
- Tap "Cancel" and confirm