Visit here to sign up and learn more about StyleSeat payments.
Get Paid with StyleSeat payments.
- No need for credit card swipers
- 2.75% fee for credit cards
- Add your bank account information and you're set
For next day payment deposits, complete the following:
- Complete your profile (add photos, location/phone, services)
- Verify your identity (SSN & banking info)
- Subscribe and make your first payment
To enforce and collect payments for a no-show/late cancellation policy:
- Activate "payments" and set your NSLC Policy (this requires clients to book you with a credit card)
- Add your bank account to accept deposits from StyleSeat
- If you charge a client for a service or NSLC - the money will be deposited in your bank.
Setting up your no-show/late cancellation policy:
- Go to "More" "Payments & No-Show Protection"
- Then select "Setup Payments & No-Show Protection"
- Set your no-show/late cancellation policy
- Click "Sign me up!" to save your settings
To receive deposits from your no-show/late cancellation policy you must have bank account information set up in your StyleSeat account.
- Add your bank account to start receiving deposits
- Verify your identity to prevent delayed payments
- Once payments have been activated, you will receive an email confirmation
Great, now you’re ready to get paid!
- Moving forward, clients will be required to enter a credit card when they book an appointment with you.
- If your CLIENT booked the appointment:
- select the appointment from your “calendar”
- select Checkout now.
- Either confirm or edit the details of the appointment
- Click "Check Out Now"
- Look for the "Orange CC icon" which means the client has a credit card on file for that appointment.
If you booked the appointment:
- Their credit card will not be available for checkout.
- You can enter their card information during the checkout flow.
Can I disable Payments?
To disable payments, click the "Support" button at the bottom right of your screen to send us a message to remove this from your account.
Update your Bank Account Information
- Go to "More" > "Payments & No-Show Protection" > "Bank Account"
- Tap "Update" on your currently saved account
Enter in your new bank information and tap "Save"