Manual ExpressPay makes getting paid easy by allowing clients to add their credit card at the same time they book their appointment. No need for credit card swipers. Their card will already be in our system.
All payments processed through StyleSeat's ExpressPay feature have a 2.75% credit card processing fee, and will be deposited into the checking account associated with your StyleSeat Professional account. Once fully set up, transfers for payments processed on business days before 4pm PST will initiate that same day.
*Before you are eligible for next day payment deposits, you must complete the following requirements: 1.Complete your profile, 2. Verify your identity, 3. Subscribe and make your first payment
Let's get started:
- If you haven’t signed up for our payments system yet, you need to start by creating a No Show Late Cancellation Policy.
- In the “more” tab, select “payments and no-show protection.”
- Select “Setup Payments & No-Show Protection”
- Choose your policy, and select “Sign me up.”
- NOTE: activating a no-show policy will require that clients enter a credit card when booking with you. This can be disabled once payments have been activated.
- You will need to add your bank account information so you can start receiving deposits.
- Next, verify your identity to prevent delayed payments.
- Click “submit.”
- Once payments has been activated, you will receive an email confirmation.
Great, now you’re ready to get paid!
- Moving forward, every client will be required to enter a credit card when they book an appointment with you.
- You can edit your require credit card settings from the "Online Booking & Profile" --> "Online Booking" section of the "more" tab.
- Once the appointment is over, select the appointment from your “scheduler” tab or your “daily view” and then select Checkout now.
- From here, you can either confirm or edit the details of the appointment and then head to the charge screen.
- Sometimes, you book appointments for your clients, their credit card will not be available for checkout.
- When it comes time to check out and you can’t remember if your client has a card on file, You can easily identify an ExpressPay appointment because it will be marked with the Orange CC icon which means the client has a credit card on file for that appointment.
- If your client does not have a card on file, you can enter their cc information during the checkout flow.
- When you’re ready to charge your client, select “Checkout Now” and hand them your device so they can sign and leave a tip.
- They’ll be emailed and texted a copy of their receipt. Their receipt will also include a reminder to leave you a review.
Have questions about ExpressPay? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to read over a more detailed FAQ about how this works and also sign up to use the tool, check out www.styleseat.com/pay.