Get Paid with StyleSeat payments.
- No need for credit card swipers
- 2.75% fee for credit cards
- Add your bank account information and you're set
For next day payment deposits, complete the following:
1. Complete your profile (add photos, location/phone, services)
2. Verify your identity (ssn & with banking info)
3. Subscribe and make your first payment
To enforce and collect payments for a no-show/late cancellation policy:
- Activate "payments" and set your NSLC Policy
- This requires clients to book you with a credit card.
- Add your bank account to accept deposits from StyleSeat
- If you charge a client fora service or NSLC - the money will be deposited in your bank.
1. Go to "More"
> "Payments & No-Show Protection"
> "Setup Payments & No-Show Protection"
2. Select your no show late cancellation policy ("Flexible, Moderate, Strict")
> Click "Sign me up!" to save your settings
- Add your bank account to start receiving deposits
- Verify your identity to prevent delayed payments
- Once payments has been activated, you will receive an email confirmation
Great, now you’re ready to get paid!
- Moving forward, clients will be required to enter a credit card when they book an appointment with you
- If your CLIENT booked the appointment:
- Select the appointment from your StyleSeat Calendar
- Select "Checkout Now"
- Either Confirm or Edit the details of the appointment
- Click "Check Out Now"
- Look for the "Orange CC icon" which means the client has a credit card on file for that appointment
If you, as a Pro, booked an appointment for your client:
- Your CLIENT's credit card will not be available for checkout
- You can enter their card information during the checkout flow
Can I disable Payments?
To disable payments, click the "Support" button at the bottom right of your screen to send us a message to remove this from your account.
Update your Bank Account Information
- Go to "More" > "Payments & No-Show Protection" > "Bank Account"
- Tap "Update" on your currently saved account
- Enter in your new bank information and tap "Save"