Add a credit card when you book:
- When you book a service, your credit card information is stored in your profile.
- Professionals can manually charge your card on file after the appointment.
- If you pay CASH, your pro needs to "check out" the appointment as CASH.
**If you DON'T adjust your tip, a default tip will be left according to your account settings. When you first sign up, your default tip is set to 20%.
What is Automatic Checkout?
A small group of professionals use the automatic checkout feature.
- When your appointment ends, you’ll receive a text notification that allows you to adjust your tip amount if desired.
*If you prefer to pay with CASH, tell your professional immediately.
-They need to log into StyleSeat and mark you as a "CASH" payment.
-If not, your card will be automatically charged for the appointment.
- Some professionals setup a No-Show/Late Cancelation Fee policy.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, the professional can charge you a fee.
- To prevent this, ensure that you cancel your appointment through the app with more than 24 hours notice.