There are multiple ways to pay for a service:
- When you book a service, your credit card information is stored in your profile.
- After your appointment has ended, your professional will be prompted to hand you their device to add a tip and sign for the appointment charge.
- Professionals can manually charge your card on file after an appointment.
- You can pay CASH, your pro needs to "check out" the appointment as CASH.
- If your pro uses other payment providers, they "check out" the appointment as "OTHER".
What is Automatic Checkout?
A small group of professionals have the automatic checkout feature.
- If so, you will receive a text message indicating your appointment is an ExpressPay appointment.
- When your appointment ends, you’ll receive a text notification that allows you to adjust your tip amount if desired.
*If you change your mind and decide to pay withCASH, tell your professional immediately.
- They need to log into StyleSeat and mark you as a "CASH" payment.
-If not, your card will be automatically charged for the appointment.
**If you DON'T adjust your tip, a default tip will be left according to your account settings. When you first sign up, your default tip is set to 20%.
Click here for instructions on changing your default tip preferences.
- Some professionals have setup a No-Show/Late Cancelation Fee policy.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, the professional can charge you a fee.
- To prevent this, ensure that you cancel your appointment through the app with more than 24 hours notice.