Pay by CREDIT CARD or CASH.
Book an appointment:
- Many Professionals require clients to add a credit card when they book an appointment.
This is for 2 reasons:
- To quickly process a payment after your appointment.
- To charge a no-show or late cancellation fee (this protects their time).
- Transactions can be switched to cash if you prefer to pay in person.
Adding a credit card when you book:
- When you book a service, your credit card information is stored in your profile.
- Professionals can manually charge your card on file after the appointment.
- If you pay CASH, your pro needs to "check out" the appointment as CASH.
- If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, the professional who require a credit card can charge you a fee.
- To prevent this, ensure that you cancel your appointment through the app with more than 24 hours notice.
What is Automatic Checkout?
- If your stylist uses automatic checkout, your card will be automatically charged after your appointment is complete.
- Tipping* happens separately:
You’ll receive a text notification to adjust your tip amount. Otherwise, you will be charged for the default tip in your account settings.
*Default tips are set to 20% unless you adjusted in your settings. If you prefer to pay with CASH, tell your professional immediately.