You can pay your professional automatically via a credit card on your account. When your appointment is finished, your pro will be able to check the appointment out themselves and you'll be good to go! If you'd prefer to pay in cash, just let your pro know before your appointment and they will handle it from there.
Adding a credit card when you book:
- When you book a service, your credit card information is stored in your profile.
- Professionals can manually charge your card on file after the appointment.
- If you pay CASH, your pro needs to "check out" the appointment as CASH.
- If your professional has a No-Show/Late Cancelation policy, you may be charged if you attempt to cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment time.
- To prevent this, ensure that you cancel your appointment through the app with more than 24 hours notice.
What is Automatic Checkout?
- If your stylist uses automatic checkout, your card will be automatically charged after your appointment is complete.
- Tipping* happens separately:
You’ll receive a text notification to adjust your tip amount. Otherwise, you will be charged for the default tip in your account settings.
*Default tips are set to 20% unless you adjusted in your settings. If you prefer to pay with CASH, tell your professional immediately.