At the moment, there's no user-facing method to remove ExpressPay. But, if you drop a quick line to email@example.com with the e-mail address associated with your StyleSeat account, we'd be happy to help you get that removed ASAP.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable ExpressPay?
- What fees are associated with ExpressPay?
- How do I issue a refund for an ExpressPay charge?
- When can I expect my funds to be deposited through ExpressPay?
- What do I do if I haven't received an ExpressPay deposit that I'm expecting?
- How do I enable a no-show or late cancellation policy?
- I have ExpressPay active, but my client wants to pay via another method. What do I do?
- How do I disable ExpressPay?
- An appointment of mine is still in the "Checkout in Progress" state. What do I do?
- My client was suddenly charged and I don't know why--what do I do?