At the moment, there's no user-facing method to remove ExpressPay. But, if you drop a quick line to email@example.com with the e-mail address associated with your StyleSeat account, we'd be happy to help you get that removed ASAP.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Enable A No Show / Late Cancellation Policy?
- Best practices to help us protect you against chargebacks.
- What Fees are Associated With ExpressPay?
- How do I issue a refund for an ExpressPay charge?
- When can I expect funds to be deposited through ExpressPay?
- What do I do if I haven't received an ExpressPay deposit that I'm expecting?
- How do I disable ExpressPay?
- An appointment of mine is still in the "Checkout in Progress" state. What do I do?
- My Client Was Charged And I Don't Know Why, What Do I Do?
- How do I issue only a partial refund?