What you'll need for this situation is what we call an "Admin Account, which is essentially a method for one StyleSeat account to view, access, and management multiple other StyleSeat professional accounts. While there's no way to create these yourself at the moment, our StyleSeat team would be happy to help you do so! Just drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help get this squared away for you ASAP!
Articles in this section
- How are my statistics calculated?
- How do I create my service listings?
- How do I upload photos to my StyleSeat profile?
- How can I share a link for my clients to book me at?
- I have a website--is there a way for clients to book me on StyleSeat through there?
- Revenue Reports
- How do I set my availability & hours of operation?
- How do I link my social media profiles to my StyleSeat profile?
- How do I import a list of my clients into my StyleSeat profile?
- How do I sync an external calendar with my StyleSeat calendar?