This most often happens when the card you're attempting to charge is declining, and it's still within the window of time that we'll attempt to re-charge that card to complete the transaction. If you ever notice this, just drop us a quick line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you get this squared away ASAP!
Articles in this section
- How Do I Enable A No Show / Late Cancellation Policy?
- Best Practices To Help Us Protect You Against Chargebacks
- How do I enable ExpressPay?
- What Fees are Associated With ExpressPay?
- How do I issue a refund for an ExpressPay charge?
- When Can I Expect Funds To Be Deposited Through ExpressPay?
- What do I do if I haven't received an ExpressPay deposit that I'm expecting?
- I have ExpressPay active, but my client wants to pay via another method. What do I do?
- How do I disable ExpressPay?
- An appointment of mine is still in the "Checkout in Progress" state. What do I do?