This most often happens when the card you're attempting to charge is declining, and it's still within the window of time that we'll attempt to re-charge that card to complete the transaction. If you ever notice this, just drop us a quick line at email@example.com and we'll help you get this squared away ASAP!
Articles in this section
- How Do I Enable A No Show / Late Cancellation Policy?
- Best practices to help us protect you against chargebacks.
- What Fees are Associated With ExpressPay?
- How do I issue a refund for an ExpressPay charge?
- When can I expect funds to be deposited through ExpressPay?
- What do I do if I haven't received an ExpressPay deposit that I'm expecting?
- How do I disable ExpressPay?
- An appointment of mine is still in the "Checkout in Progress" state. What do I do?
- My Client Was Charged And I Don't Know Why, What Do I Do?
- How do I issue only a partial refund?