You do not! While ExpressPay enables a more seamless payment experience, while also allowing you enforce a no-show/late cancellation policy and to receive direct deposits, there's no requirement to use ExpressPay. You're welcome to enjoy StyleSeat just for online booking, or for whatever other use serves you best!
Articles in this section
- How do I enable ExpressPay?
- What fees are associated with ExpressPay?
- How do I issue a refund for an ExpressPay charge?
- When can I expect my funds to be deposited through ExpressPay?
- What do I do if I haven't received an ExpressPay deposit that I'm expecting?
- How do I enable a no-show or late cancellation policy?
- I have ExpressPay active, but my client wants to pay via another method. What do I do?
- How do I disable ExpressPay?
- An appointment of mine is still in the "Checkout in Progress" state. What do I do?
- My client was suddenly charged and I don't know why--what do I do?