At the moment, we're not able to support non-United States-based professionals for processing payments through StyleSeat due to the requirement of information such as a Social Security number for identity verification purposes, though international users, depending on their location, may be able to use StyleSeat for all non-monetary functions such as online booking, scheduling, e-mail marketing, and more.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a StyleSeat Professional account?
- StyleSeat Costs
- How do I get paid through StyleSeat?
- Whoops! I accidentally signed up as a client instead of a professional; what do I do?
- How will my clients find me through StyleSeat?
- Can StyleSeat help me find new clients?
- Why does StyleSeat need the last 4 digits of my social security number?
- How do I add a bank account to my StyleSeat account to receive deposits into?
- Do professionals that use StyleSeat work for or have any professional affiliation with StyleSeat?
- I'm not in the United States--can I still use StyleSeat as a professional?