Since many of the Professionals on StyleSeat require a client to book with their credit card, our system will perform a verification on that card once it is added. This is a standard authentication, which is a temporary check to verify that the card in question is active and funded. The $1 verification is usually voided/reversed immediately. You may see these verifications when you add a new card or book a new appointment.
Articles in this section
- I Want To Pay Cash, How Do I Ensure That My Credit Card Is Not Charged?
- How Do I Pay Through ExpressPay?
- How Do I Update My Tip To My Professional?
- I Paid Cash, But Still Charged Via ExpressPay. I Want A Refund.
- There's A $1 Dollar Charge On My Credit Card After Booking My Appointment--Why Is That?
- What is this $1.00 charge I received after booking an appointment?
- Important Computer Safety Notice -- Phishing Emails
- How Do I Cancel My StyleSeat Appointment With My Professional?