You can cancel your StyleSeat subscription yourself directly via your Account Settings. Go to "More" then "Account Settings" and, finally "Manage Subscription".
Please note: If you cancel during a payment cycle, you still get to use StyleSeat through the end of the cycle. (Example: if your monthly charge is typically on Oct 31st, but you cancel on Oct 15th, you can still use StyleSeat until October 31)
Also, any existing ExpressPay appointments will be processed as usual.
1. Canceling your subscription will:
- Stop future subscription payments ($35/mo)
- If you choose to re-activate your subscription, your information will still be available.
- If a client searches your name, your page will show up but shows "inactive".
- If a client searches for a service, your page will not show up.
2. If you Permanently Delete your account:
- This will permanently delete all appointments, client information and credit cards associated with your account.
- This will remove your business page from our search listings.
- You will need to contact us directly if you want to permanently delete your account.
- LOG IN to your professional account
- "More..." tab
NOTE: If on an iPhone you must cancel through the mobile web by logging into your account at www.styleseat.com. There is no "Manage Subscription" in-app on iPhone.
- Log into your professional account and tap the 1."More" tab then 2."Account Settings"
- Tap "Manage Subscription," then "Cancel Subscription"