Get your marketing on!
1. Tap the "+" button at the bottom of your screen, then tap "Email Campaign"
2. Name your Campaign (this is not visible to clients).
3. Fill out the “Subject Line”. This is your one chance to get your client to open the email. Make it catchy, informative, and engaging.
4. Choose which clients will receive this email.
5. Design your email. Click "Next". StyleSeat provides you with an editable template.
- Let’s start by choosing a background color.
- To replace the default photo, select the photo, click "Upload new Image" to upload from your device or gallery, and then choose your preferred photo. TIP: Horizontal photos work best. Soon, we will offer more ways for you to edit and adjust your photos.
- To update the header or body of the email, select the text, make your edits, and “save”.
- By default, each email includes a direct link to your profile so clients can easily book with you.
6. When you’re happy with your campaign, tap "Finish." Send a preview to yourself, or tap "Send" to send to your selected clients.
7. To track campaign performance, go to "More" > "Email Marketing"
8. You’ll see the number of opens, clicks, and appointments your campaign has generated.