Keeping track of your money is key to running your business.
View your Deposits:
- On mobile: Head to the 1. “More Tab” and select 2. “Deposits”
- On desktop: Select “Reporting” then “Deposits.”
- At the top, you’ll see your “Current Balance.” (Only professionals with next day payments will see "Current Balance" at the top).
- This number is what will be included in your next Deposit.
- As you processes transactions, this number will grow.
- You’ll see a list of past deposits below your “Current Balance.”
- Pick a date range to see the deposits you’ve received in that timeframe.
- “RECENT” will show the last 30 deposits you’ve received.
- When a deposit is on it’s way to your bank, your “Current Balance” will reset to $0 and the deposit will move into a “Pending” state.
- If you select a specific deposit from your list, it will show you all of the transactions that make up that deposit as well as a breakdown of what fees were taking out.