Clients want to know when a spot opens up and you want your calendar full. You can add those clients to your waitlist (clients can't do this themselves) and when an appointment opens up, book a client directly from your list.
ADD A CLIENT TO YOUR WAITLIST
- On Mobile: Head to your calendar tab and select “waitlist” at the top of your screen.
- On Desktop: Your waitlist lives on your calendar screen.
- Choose a client from your client list or select “Add New Client” to add a new client to your waitlist.
- Next, add a quick note to remind yourself what service and time your client was hoping to book.
- Hit save and your client will be added to the list!
- To edit the waitlist notes, just select a client from the list and hit “Edit Note.”
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FROM THE WAITLIST
- Select the client you want to book from your waitlist.
- Hit “Book Now” and select a time slot from your calendar.
- Fill out the appointment information and hit save.