Here are the steps to convert your Instagram to a Business Profile:
- Go to your profile and select "Edit Profile".
- Tap "Try Instagram Business Tools"
- Choose the Facebook page you'd like to use
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business's contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
Note: Currently, a Business Profile on Instagram can only be connected to a single Facebook Page.
How do I add a call-to-action button to my Instagram business profile?
While any business can access these features, at this time we have a limited number of providers for these action buttons. We hope to continue to expand this list over time to cover partners across all countries. Learn more about where these features are available. Keep in mind that you need an existing account with a partner to select them. You can go to the partner's website to learn more.
You can add the following call-to-action buttons to your business profile on Instagram:
- Buy/Get Tickets: Buy movie tickets or event tickets.
- Start Order: Order food through select restaurants.
- Book: Book an appointment.
- Reserve: Make a reservations at a restaurant.
Add call-to-action buttons to your business profile
- Go to your business profile on Instagram.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Under Business Information, tap Contact Options.
- Tap Add an action button.
- Select the action button you want to add to your business profile. You need an existing account with a partner to select them. Visit the website of the partner you want to add to learn more.
- Tap Submit.
Remove call-to-action buttons from your business profile
- Go to your business profile and tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top-right corner.
- Tap Edit Profile > Contact Options.
- Select the call-to-action that you want to remove on your business profile and delete it.