You can easily collect prepayments from clients by sending a Payment Request in advance. When you tap Payment Request in the appointment details, clients will get a text message with a link that allows them to pay in advance from their phone. The fee for accepting prepayments is 2.9% + $0.30 You can view any prepayment transactions in the Payments tab alongside your standard transactions and they will be deposited according to your regular deposit schedule. If a client needs to cancel or reschedule a prepaid appointment, they will have to contact you directly in order to be refunded.
Articles in this section
- Save Client Credit Cards on File
- How do I find the instant deposits tab?
- Appointment Details for Professionals on Auto Checkout
- Get Next-Day Payments
- Instant Deposits
- How to Check Out an Appointment on StyleSeat
- How are my statistics calculated?
- Best practices to help us protect you against chargebacks.
- Clients Who Pay Cash/Other Payment Method