You can easily collect prepayments from clients by sending a Payment Request in advance. When you tap Payment Request in the appointment details, clients will get a text message with a link that allows them to pay in advance from their phone. You can view any prepayment transactions in the Payments tab alongside your standard transactions and they will be deposited according to your regular deposit schedule. If a client needs to cancel or reschedule a prepaid appointment, they will have to contact you directly in order to be refunded.
Articles in this section
- Save Client Credit Cards on File
- How do I find the instant deposits tab?
- Appointment Details for Professionals on Auto Checkout
- Get Next-Day Payments
- Instant Deposits
- How to Check Out an Appointment on StyleSeat
- How are my statistics calculated?
- Best practices to help us protect you against chargebacks.
- Clients Who Pay Cash/Other Payment Method